SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forecast is clear fro about 11pm and all night, don't want to drive too far from Leeds as am working at Leeds festival at 4am,

want to have a go at using my camera and my 50mm prime on some milkyway attempts can probably have a couple of hours including driving time  go at it,

Realistically how dark a site would I need too get a reasonable shot at it,

yeah I have read that, and from what I understand is you over expose slightly s the histogram is peaked to the right,

Am working there again Sunday morning, (its only few hours each day) but light by the time I finish,  as Monday is a bank holiday and I am not working at all am hopng sunday night will be a clear one

Fantastic night guys! Seen so many new DSO's. Damien you're an interesting guy and i learned quite a bit of useful knowledge about the skies tonight, thank you! Kieren it's a shame batteries decided to die! I'm going to have to put my camera in the fridge and live in hope that i get it at the right temp!

I couldn't get to winscarr last night either, I was in Keilder with Soupy  :p

\got s good few shots fired off before I headed back to Leeds.,   just hope I got something useful as was struggling to find focus

Archived