NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

No but his laser collimator is something to behold! I want one of those. I am also buying his moonlite focuser he bought for his dob. He wants a different one and I'll need something decent for the Meade. :)

I'm guessing that's why he wanted to call the other day

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic storm again last night. I was so tired I couldn't wake up properly to enjoy it, although my husband said it was stunning, and it was even making the hairs on his arms stand on end! Sleeping in the loft offers fabulous views, however he said it felt a bit close for comfort at times lol. Anyone manage any photos?

I was as I'll not get out next week end due to nights again

Well, you didn't do bad to say you were up and posting before noon lol. I woke to the joyous sound of Luke talking to the big white telephone. He was away with the school in Ypres Wednesday to Friday and I think he ate too much Belgian chocolate lol. Today has quickly turned into a blob on the sofa watching movies kind of day......

Yep storm was amazing last night I left curtains open in the hope it would wake me, it duly did at 3.18. I stayed up till 4.18 before retiring back to bed again, got a few snaps but the cloud was too heavy so didn't catch any strikes just the whole sky lighting up!

Archived