NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

Every one else has said what needs to be said thanks every one for a good night. Really enjoyed everyone's company.

Your welcome Vicky any time it's no trouble.

Have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year to every body [emoji322][emoji322][emoji320][emoji293][emoji313][emoji312][emoji516][emoji484][emoji483][emoji485][emoji482][emoji481]

Mark

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, another brilliant WADAS get together - thank you for a fab night with good company and friendly banter.

Thank you Mark for the lift home - I'm in my PJs already lol

Thought I'd beat Chris to the posting post hehe ;)

ive just noticed my post count, seems a bit high lol

it was an epic sunrise this morning!

post-26554-0-40180200-1450437318_thumb.j

Glad you all had a fab night last night, wish I was there. But i got tickets to take the familly to watch the new starwars in 3d and couldnt pass that up!

ps. its EPIC! Lives up to all the hype and reviews, and its not often a film does that.

Glad you all had a fab night last night, wish I was there. But i got tickets to take the familly to watch the new starwars in 3d and couldnt pass that up!

ps. its EPIC! Lives up to all the hype and reviews, and its not often a film does that.

What's it like in 3D Nick? We are booked in at Cineworld Wakefield tomorrow evening for the 3D viewing as part of my brother's 40th birthday treat.

Looking forward to it.

Been busy refreshing myself on the previous 6 films this week - done I, II and III - got IV, V and VI to do this afternoon/evening :)

Love it - "Your adeptness at posting loads!" - posting loads of what though Chris?!? Hehe ;)

Think Mark has been trying to be contender to the throne today. My phone has been pinging all morning.

Have fun tonight - Mad Friday so be careful! Don't be doing any drunk posting later - that's Ursula's job lol

Yup, I only did my usual 3 1/2 hour shift this morning - thank goodness - don't think I could have coped with a full day.

I had trouble staying focused for the short amount of time I was there!

Anyway, I've got a 4 day weekend, then 2 x 4 hour shifts at work, then another 4 day weekend - yipee!

Love it - "Your adeptness at posting loads!" - posting loads of what though Chris?!? Hehe ;)

Think Mark has been trying to be contender to the throne today. My phone has been pinging all morning.

Have fun tonight - Mad Friday so be careful! Don't be doing any drunk posting later - that's Ursula's job lol 

Yup, I only did my usual 3 1/2 hour shift this morning - thank goodness - don't think I could have coped with a full day.

Anyway, I've got a 4 day weekend, then 2 x 4 hour shifts at work, then another 4 day weekend - yipee!

Its all quality stuff from advance lunar eclipse pictures to my back garden observatory i thin you will find. I wont do any drunk posting, least ill try, we cant usually tell when you are or are not drunk, your posts are always the same, duplicated 4 times hehe

Ill be a good boy tonight for a change :)

Haha, cheeky - think I was drunk before I even started last night lol

Keep trying to stop off SGL for an hour every so often, but that's not working out too well either!

Have fun and don't be too good ;)

Well you won't hear from me soon, so I guess you'll just have to post to yourself for the rest of the night

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I was just telling u how good u were last night. I don't know u carnt complement some ppl.

Mark

Archived