Hello everyone from Valencia (Spain)

Chulo

Hello all and sorry for the post format but I don't why but ENTER key is not working here :( I started with this hobby about over a year now. I'm amazed of what I am seeing and what I am learning.... I'm interested on planetary, astrophotography, observing.... but first of all I'm interested on understanding what is going on out there. Being able to share your "discoveries" and problems trying to climb the steep learning curve is also part of the game, as there are so many difficult steps to take... so here I am, ready to keep learning and maybe add my two cents... ;) Greetings from Spain. Israel Gil. I tried to contact administrator to change my name if someone could give a hand on that.... Thanks.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiya and welcome to SGL. I'm just down the road from you, well about 30km from Valencia!

SGL is a friendly place with lots of great folks and info. If there's anything you're unsure of, be sure to check the links section, there's lots there.

Regarding the enter key, I believe its an IE10 thing. I change my compatibility mode to use the enter key!

Look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to SGL

The enter key not behaving as expected is an IE10 issue as far as I'm aware.  I think you need to turn on some sort of compatibility mode to get it sorted.  If you have a search you may well find the full details as I'm not an IE user myself.

James

Thanks all for the warm welcome....    :p

I'm using Chrome now and no problems with ENTER key.....  thanks...

Actually I live in Picassent, a small town around 20 km from the city, so in fact, some of us are pretty close....    :tongue:

Thanks again and see you around...

Clear Skies!!!...

Archived