NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

televue stickers

ian_j_kirk

i bought myself a Televue plossl last week and had it delivered a couple of days ago. Inside the box was a little sticker that says powered by televue. I guess most people put theirs on their scope but i was wondering what the most inventive thing they have done with this sticker. If you have had one, What did you do with it? Ian

Ay, I like that attitude, John. I've kept mine out of a future respect for the buyer if ever I decide to sell on one of my TVs. In theory, the buyer will get the EP pretty much as I got it albeit with a few more scratches on the barrel and general wear and tear.

Interesting never thought about the stickers, have to consider some novel ideas. However like others, its a bit like owning a vintage corgi car collection, the value is more with the box and original packaging intact.

The best use i can do, is to hold these genuine stickers, at theire genuine boxes, with the genuine paperwork including...

TV could include a genuine envelope with some genuine dirt from TV factory area, to spread it at my observation area.... (but i would keep it safe also, just to make the next owner happy )... :grin:

Archived