Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

21mm Ethos...has landed

estwing

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Use two hands to carry it to the scope - thats what I did when I fist got my 31mm Nagler :smiley:

Fantastic and congratulations. They don't come any better than that I reckon.

Do you need to sit on the end of the DOB to keep the whole thing balanced ? sounds like it :) I don't think I'll be buying one of those for the Heritage 130p any time soon :D

Do you need to sit on the end of the DOB to keep the whole thing balanced ? sounds like it :) I don't think I'll be buying one of those for the Heritage 130p any time soon :D

Nope - I just use a 2 lb counterweight on the bottom end of the tube when I'm using the heavy eyepieces :smiley:

Nope - I just use a 2 lb counterweight on the bottom end of the tube when I'm using the heavy eyepieces :smiley:

That's a lot of weight, I don't think my flextube will be up to that LOL, Congrats on the eyepiece anyway Estwing, I am sure you'll enjoy it no doubt. This thread just made me think about the funny side, it reminded me of this picture, 2 minutes of the GIMP edit, my present to you. Televue will have to do, but you get the idea :D

post-30537-0-00640500-1375819376_thumb.j

With the 30mm es 82 and paracorr im using 4lb of counterweight at 45° below and it still requires the tension screw done up!

Did you get the ethos at the new lower prive or were you stjng with the old price?

...new lower price!..just the paracorr and 2 filters to go and that's it EP case will be complete...then the new scope will be ready!

Mine is complete now.20mm,14mm and 9mm es 100° arrived today to go with the 30mm 82° and paracorr arrive last week.litwrally just dew controller,bands,battery and wiring to get and im done for the forseeable future!

..3 major ep's in one day!..coooooooooool!

Archived