Hi all

Hi all

The Knowledge Observatory is an innovative centre with an exceptional approach to engaging disillusioned young people by igniting their passion and inspiring their minds through our unique programme of learning and development.

Programmes will be funded through our spectacular ‘STAR’ events and residential treats and underpinned by our ‘pay it forward’ philosopyOur pilot project ‘Astronomy & Achievement’ will launch in autumn 2013

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and welcome to the forum. Looks like you have got a great idea there that will certainly make a difference to some of the young people that you are involved with. Astronomy is a great subject that has many points of interest and I wish you every success with this project.

Clear skies and hope you enjoy the forum

James

Many thanks to you all for your very kind words. We will keep you updated but will not use this forum as an advertising tool. We ahve aour website for that. Although fully committed to our project I am also a very keen astronomer and have been for over 35 years. I do a little Astro-photography and am aiming, through forums like this, to get better.

Many thanks again..

Andrew & Sue

TheKnowledgeObservatory.com

Archived