Hullo From Birmingham

Fidel_Castronaut

Hi Forum,

Have been fascinated with the night sky for as long as I can remember (memory of Hale-bopp's comet burned into my memory), but recently I took ownership of my first ever telescope (Sky-Watcher Explorer 130p SynScan) and have joined to lurk and get involved in some meets in the future.

I'm a complete newbie at stargazing and amateur astronomy but I'm excited about getting involved. Little bit about me:

From Birmingham, doing a PhD PT in politics at the University, live with my girlfriend, 26.

Anyway, looking forward to getting invovled!

PS: Big thanks to Grant who sorted out my application to join which went a bit FUBAR. Appreciate it!

Fidel

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and welcome to the forum. You have certainly come to the right place if you want advice and experience in using you scope to its full advantage and to develop your interest further. No such thing as a daft question but some of the answers might be a bit dodgy (...including mine :grin:) so ask away in the appropriate sections and we will see what we can do to help.

Clear skies in the meantime and enjoy the forum

James

Archived