Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Starlight Instruments FeatherTouch Focusers

FLO

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gosh did i really type that...ha,ha sorry.no its for a F3.9 18"..fl1775mm

I'll confirm with Wayne at Starlight Instruments but if we assume the standard plate for Newtonians will be suitable, or similarly priced, then the FeatherTouch 2-inch Crayford focuser with plate costs £335 and the Starlight Integrated Paracorr system would be £530 (based on current $-£ exchange-rate, including delivery, Duty and VAT).

HTH,

Steve :smiley:

Just fitted my new Feathertouch focuser for SCT's on my C11 EdgeHD. (FTM-CPC11)

Fitting it took about 10 minutes, was very simple, and the focuser is just a dream to use. Getting tight focus at 2000mm isn't always simple, but it just got a whole lot easier :)

Thanks FLO for the quick despatch :)

Just fitted my new Feathertouch focuser for SCT's on my C11 EdgeHD. (FTM-CPC11)

Fitting it took about 10 minutes, was very simple, and the focuser is just a dream to use. Getting tight focus at 2000mm isn't always simple, but it just got a whole lot easier :)

Thanks FLO for the quick despatch :)

just got to use mine for the 1st time. Superb bit of kit. :D

Typed by me on my fone, using fumms... Excuse eny speling errurs.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry about the delay. They have arrived but we were busy now James is on his hols and I have gone down with a flu-like illness so am working from home via the laptop. Our being off hasn't affected order processing or dispatch but things like website updates have been put on hold til Monday when we will both be back at our desks. Sorry about that.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

When it came to put the Howie Glatter products on our website we discovered we had only half our order. The other half arrived today. We now have everything here in stock so will be adding the products to our website this week.

I'll begin another thread as soon as they are listed.

Thank-you for your patience :icon_salut:

• 2 months later...

Following a number of requests we have added the Starlight Instruments FeatherTouch Focuser for GSO Ritchey Chretien 6" and 8" telescopes (Astro-Tech, Altair Astro, Orion, TS, etc).

Please note our price includes the necessary A20-271 flange so is complete and ready to go :smiley:

What is the profile of the feathertouch & adapter compared to the stock focuser? I am using an Astro Physics CCDT67 reducer which leaves about 15mm inward travel on the draw tube & needs none of the extension rings to come to focus, I'm a little concerned I might not be able to achieve focus with the adapter included.

Archived