Greetings from Britonland :3

Eco Penguin

Hello, my names Dan i'm an amateur astronomer, a very open minded thinker, i absolutely love space and find anything in relation fascinating.

Current world view, i've come to a new conclusion, based on the apparent advancements of civilisation and the creation of drone missiles.. i'm actually starting to think apes could be evolved humans of a higher consciousness that have become one with existence and nature. And primitive human beings the children of non primitive apes

:p .

Hello, my names Dan i'm an amateur astronomer,

Welcome to Astronomers Anonymous.

We don't actually talk much about astronomy I'm afraid, as most of us can't remember what it's like to actually do any. If you want to discuss the quality and depth of the cloud cover however, you'll fit right in :D

James

Welcome to Astronomers Anonymous.

We don't actually talk much about astronomy I'm afraid, as most of us can't remember what it's like to actually do any. If you want to discuss the quality and depth of the cloud cover however, you'll fit right in :D

James

:evil6: :evil6: :evil6:

Hi Dan and welcome to SGL, I am with James F on this one, only the other night my dear Mrs said " do you know its a lovely clear night " went to grab my bins and put on some warm clothing went outside couldn`t see a thing, then it started raining :mad: enjoy your Astronomy Dan :)

John.

Archived