Greetings from Northamtonshire

MarcGordge

Hi SGL my names marc and so far this site has got t be one of the most informative i have ever been to, i find myself returning on a daily basis , currently im working on getting my own Astronomy society up and running , i use to run a weekly after school club and i thoroughly enjoyed it.

And just ordered a new Telescope :)) skywatcher 130mm newtonian ( slowly moving up to 200mm lol ) fingers are crossed for clear sky this weekend .

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Marc and welcome to the forum. Hope you are successful in setting up your new society and there is plenty of knowledge and experience to help as and when you need it.

Clear skies for now and hope you enjoy the forum

James

just taken delivery of a brand new skywatcher 130m with motorized EQ2 MOUNT wasnt as hard to set up as i thought it would be ....plus it came with a camera mount ..well impressed...ready for astrophotography now ......just need clear skys lol

Archived