For the really keen Zeiss collector ....

John

I would have paid £1,000,000 for it ONLY if it was new and boxed in its original packaging. Because its used I would BEST OFFER it for £25 INCLUDING postage.

The fact it "May or may not have been used by a top exec" means squat.

It "may or may not have been used by the crew of Apollo 11".

"This ring you are looking at may or may not be 15crt diamond, so I feel it justifies the asking price of £34,000,000 as it may or may not be the only one on earth!"

Call me cynical or whatever, but I found a rock in my garden the other day that "may or may not be from another planet" so I was thinking about putting it on eBay but I couldn't decide what the reserve should be.

Any thoughts?? It's about 4.5 inches in diameter and weighs in at around 150g. It's a kinda greyish colour and it's kinda smooth to the touch.

Can't believe none of you have spotted the £9.50 standard delivery for a million pound item!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Insurance would be extra of course. Imagine the expression on face of the person behind the glass in the post office when you casually say "oh, and I'd like insurance cover for £1 million " :grin:

Archived