Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Saturn

Freddie

Wasn't expecting much, and didn't get much !!!

post-7987-0-83781600-1354486429_thumb.jp

Taken Sunday morning skimming the tree tops at less that 20 deg. Seeing rubbish not helped by low altitude.

Wanted to try something a bit different, but back to Jupiter me thinks !!

Holy cow is it Saturn time again already?!

I really do need to get something set up so I can break out the C9.25 again. I think the lack of altitude of Saturn over the next few years and the problems that it causes are just asking that bit too much of the little Mak. I struggled enough last apparition and it's only going to get worse.

James

that really is an awsome image for this time of the year!!!! i wont be hoping to view it from my normal blocked view till next year :( i cant wait to get up close and personal again lol i was just starting out viewing when i saw saturn 1st so well looking forward for when i can view it next to actually have a crack at snapping some pics of the awsome ball that saturn is :D

Thanks guys. Saturn does get to the heady heights of 25 deg in a month or so !!!! may give it another go then.

Had a look at the other AVIs I had (worst quality graphs I've ever seen) and all pretty much the same (i.e. rubbish) but processed this one which may be slightly better, or maybe not !!

post-7987-0-80601000-1354529076_thumb.jp

Archived