Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M33 Triangulum Galaxy - OSC Camera

Coco

Glad to be imaging again :D

At last a decent run of 2 hours (24 lights x 5mins) with the ATIK 428 colour camera, I really should take another 2-3 hours when I get a chance to get more spiral arms out of M33,noise being a problem stretching the detail out the image, there just isnt enough subs. On the whole I'm happy with the way things are..

Thanks for looking..

large.jpg

Not too bad at all Guy, and actually the first image I have noticed from the colour 428 (I have the mono version).

With another few hours the noise will reduce a lot, and you may be able to bring out more of the star colour too in this rich area. The background gradients are always a bit tricky with M33 due to its nature.

Cheers

Tim

• 4 weeks later...

Not too bad at all Guy, and actually the first image I have noticed from the colour 428 (I have the mono version).

With another few hours the noise will reduce a lot, and you may be able to bring out more of the star colour too in this rich area. The background gradients are always a bit tricky with M33 due to its nature.

Cheers

Tim

Well this weather better get a shifty on or I'll be turning the scope onto our feathered friends.. :grin:

Well this weather better get a shifty on or I'll be turning the scope onto our feathered friends.. :grin:

Absolutely! I'm beginning to wonder if I've be pouring thousands of pounds into a white elephant :eek: It's fun tinkering but so frustrating when it's clear for once in a week or more and you get on target, guiding all set up and ready to go, you get a handful of smashing subs and then the clouds come back and that's the end of that. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived