Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi from Puttenham Private Observatory

DarkAntenna

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce our new DarkAntenna Array. We're a group of amateur astronomers and scientists who love astronomy. Forgive us if we have misidentified a target or two. This antenna picks up so much more stuff it can be difficult to ID things at times but we do our best. We hope to share as much as we learn.

Here are a few pics from this Summer 2012.

Asteroid Steins

M1 Crab Nebula Pulsar

post-26322-0-69525300-1349709976_thumb.j

post-26322-0-88943800-1349709992_thumb.j

post-26322-0-63981900-1349709994_thumb.j

post-26322-0-67363200-1349709995.jpg

post-26322-0-51489700-1349709996.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome!

Wow! What are those? I'm really interested to learn about the technologies behind this.

To describe it would take pages of big words, so simply put it's a pyramid shaped antenna array that collimates or converts the electromagnetic bandwidth into a laser. Laser is projected into a monolithic nano coated crystal substrate for 3-dimensional imaging. It makes planets, asteroids, and other solid objects 'pop-out' onto the screen in a heads up type display. It also loves black holes. And I'm wondering if M1 is a black hole...maybe even a white hole.

Welcome!

Wow! What are those? I'm really interested to learn about the technologies behind this.

Thats the M1 Crab Nebula Pulsar smashing the innerds out of a giant angry orange sphere....ahaha we don't know either, but you can follow the collors and torsion fields. like you can actually 'see' gravity forces at work. . This could be Dark Matter or Pre matter. Quentessence astro geometric formations, platonic solids. That spheroid shape is about 1/8 of a light year accross by the way. That's if M1's Shock Face is really 1 light year accross. M1 seems to be part of the Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy also. Either that or Canis has a duplicate pulsar just like this one. I also wonder if Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy is a Binary Galaxy to ours.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce our new DarkAntenna Array. We're a group of amateur astronomers and scientists who love astronomy. Forgive us if we have misidentified a target or two. This antenna picks up so much more stuff it can be difficult to ID things at times but we do our best. We hope to share as much as we learn.

Here are a few pics from this Summer 2012.

Asteroid Steins

M1 Crab Nebula Pulsar

Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone. Lets crack the sky open and see whats really up there. With all the telescopes we have combined here we have to discover some new things!

Hi, and welcome to SGL. Please could you explain what the colours are representing in these images? Are they mapped to different parts of the electromagnetic spectrum? Which wavelength range corresponds to which colour? It is always good to get a new perspective on how we view these interesting objects. I tried to follow your explanation of how your equipment works but I am afraid I got a bit lost. All I got was something about a 'pyramid' beaming lasers onto a 'crystal' and then 'projecting' it. I am sure I have got that wrong! It would be good to know more :)

To describe it would take pages of big words, so simply put it's a pyramid shaped antenna array that collimates or converts the electromagnetic bandwidth into a laser. Laser is projected into a monolithic nano coated crystal substrate for 3-dimensional imaging. It makes planets, asteroids, and other solid objects 'pop-out' onto the screen in a heads up type display. It also loves black holes. And I'm wondering if M1 is a black hole...maybe even a white hole.

Sorry for sounding (or being ;) ) thick, but to me this does not add up. I did some work on antenna arrays (including LOFAR), and I would like a more detailed explanation. Can you show us a picture of your kit?

Thats the M1 Crab Nebula Pulsar smashing the innerds out of a giant angry orange sphere....ahaha we don't know either, but you can follow the collors and torsion fields. like you can actually 'see' gravity forces at work. . This could be Dark Matter or Pre matter. Quentessence astro geometric formations, platonic solids. That spheroid shape is about 1/8 of a light year accross by the way. That's if M1's Shock Face is really 1 light year accross. M1 seems to be part of the Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy also. Either that or Canis has a duplicate pulsar just like this one. I also wonder if Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy is a Binary Galaxy to ours.

Hi DarkAntenna, I am again puzzled by your post. A lot of big words here, but the do not seem to connect up. In particular "Quentessence astro geometric formations, platonic solids." is meaningless to me.

Archived