Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Back after a long break

AndyM

Hi everyone. ;)

Back after a lengthy break which has seen major upheavals including a change of job, a house move, living out of boxes for the best part of six months and limited internet access - all great fun!

I paid a visit to Auntie FLO a couple of weeks ago and treated myself to a new toy, an HEQ5 Pro to go with my Skywatcher 200 so am looking forward to getting a few clear nights now that all the unpacking is finally done.

Andy.

Nice to have you back on SGL Andy. Hope you enjoy your new home, and new job. Must have been a bit hairy taking two giant changes of direction in your life. Your new scope will give you plenty of excitement and please send us a report or two on how you are getting on with it.

Best Wishes.

Ron. ;)

I know all about computer breakdowns as well now - my PC expired last week with a dreadful grinding noise and a cloud of smoke. ;)

Luckily I'd saved all the vital data a few days earlier. So now I'm getting used to a brand new PC and the Vista operating system.

Andy.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived