Hello from Birchwood, Warrington

lost

Hi there,

My name is George and I recently moved to Birchwood, Warrington (well, "recently" meaning in May actually). First of all I want to say a big "Hello" to everyone and second I'd love to know if there are any other fellows stargazers in the area. Maybe someone can recommend me a good place to take my telescope out (Celestron Astromaster70) when the skies are clear.

I am a member of this forum since November last year but I am too much of a beginner with the telescope to write something until now (well, I still am a beginner, just got the "courage" to say something now) :)

Cheers,

George

hi george and welcome to sgl.dont be scared of posting silly questions on here we have all been there and still are lol.the only way we learn is by asking questions. there is a few over your way on here im sure they will be in touch

Hi George and welcome to the forum. We are all beginners really as we can't learnt it all and what we think we know keeps changing - so you're in good company!

Clear skies soon and enjoy the forum

James

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Great to see a very active community here. As I said, have loads of questions, I'll start post'em now and then around here.

In the meantime, the forecast looks really nice for tonight, think I'll get my telescope out for a walk in the park :)

Archived