SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Another noob...

rtjc

Hi Guys,

My name is Ross, Another new member here having just gotten my first telescope (which i see is popular on here for stargazers with L plates). Skywatcher Explorer 130p Supatrack. I'm completely new to this hobby, but have wanted a scope for years now so looking forward to exploring our night skies and seeing things with my own eyes.

Have seen this forum a few times now, and i hope to learn allot from you all and reading your posts when i can.

So, hello :grin:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ross,

Welcome to the SGL. I remember the excitement when I bought my first telescope many years ago and it would seem (fingers crossed) that the jet stream is moving and all out weather is about to dramatically improve so your timing is rather good.

Clear skies,

Matthew

Hi Matthew, Thank you for your warm welcome. Yes fingers crossed that our weather will be improving with the jet stream moving! But then again, i AM in Scotland ;)

Wow, allot of welcomes :) Seems a realy friendly place, and good community here. I'll try searching before asking any silly questions, but i'm bound to have a few after my first few attempts haha. Looking forward to it all!

Archived