NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

could this be a bargain!!

nightfisher

In my experience contacting EBay can be a long term affair and you wait days for a reply.

I suspect that this is why the listing went on for just one day. Sold, money taken out of PayPal, even before EBay has its 'bottom' in gear. Wish there was some way of forcing questions onto the screen for all to read. I have bought items that I later find had questions on them but they don't reach the screen that you can see.:(

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There doesn't seem to be anywhere on the EBay site that has a direct phone number does there - they need to be told direct before someone loses a great deal of money.

The hide there contact details very well and when requested for an address its a PO box not a real address, eBay are above the law obviously...

I thought if you posted a question at the bottom it comes on screen ??

type in fraudster lol

Questions only get added on the bottom of the listing if the seller allows it to be, for volume sellers it would get very messy if all questions regarding an item were shown on the listing,

Well reported it to ebay and sent the seller a “message” but doubt if i will hear from either

Ebay really does need to get its act together when it comes to dealing with scam ads and removing them before peeps get ripped off different story when it comes to collecting fees very efficient at that

I really wont be happy if some poor soul gets ripped off with this

Kevin

Is the seller of this scope not a member here?

I think he is.

£10 P&P does seem rather cheap.

read the full post it's a scam using gadget's photo but ebay may act too slow so it might be sold b4 they drop auction .it has been reported to ebay 2or 3 times

just looked at the page on ebay and it does look like a very English Garden and also there is a report button halfway down the right side of the page

Do you know Clive - I have been using EBay for years and never seen that - just goes to show that is you aren't actually looking for it, you brain doesn't 'see' it :(

i think we should flood the sellers inbox with messages to try and get them to take it off !

If we do that then probably it will be EBay moaning at us and banning us from the site :(, That's how it works isn't, the innocent are penalised and the guilty get away with it? Sorry, a jaundiced view I know :D

If someone has an old fleabay account (not linked to bank account etc) it would be worth putting in a very High bid to stop anyone getting scammed this time round, although no doubt the scammer will try this again, and again, and again.

Unfortunately fleabay are only good at one thing - Making Money, they are **** at everything else...

Mark

If someone has an old fleabay account (not linked to bank account etc) it would be worth putting in a very High bid to stop anyone getting scammed this time round, although no doubt the scammer will try this again, and again, and again.

Unfortunately fleabay are only good at one thing - Making Money, they are **** at everything else...

Mark

i do should i do it?

make sure the account has no link to you at all ie personal data ,paypal account etc and report him using the report button [which only allows to report someone if you have a bid in ] afaik

i do should i do it?

If you have an account that is valid and you dont use, you could fire a huge bid, but its your choice, you would have an unpaid hit against your account, but a good case to argue as the item is a full on scam and has been reported a good few times, other than that like i posted before, i can only assume that paypal will protect the buyer that gets it

Archived