Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

could this be a bargain!!

nightfisher

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks too good to be true. i think he has made an ebay account just to sell this it looks to me its located in england and had put in on for 1day for a quick sale he might not get what he wants for it though some one may be lucky

strange photo's looks like a british garden [american gardens tend to be big and where he supposedly is look's like these pictures Sapulpa, OK, United States - Google Search [not many white washed rough cast houses here and tongue and groove fencing with the shed next door doesn't look right at all [plus £10 p and p from america ] i smell a scam .[

strange photo's looks like a british garden [american gardens tend to be big and where he supposedly is look's like these pictures Sapulpa, OK, United States - Google Search [not many white washed rough cast houses here and tongue and groove fencing with the shed next door doesn't look right at all [plus £10 p and p from america ] i smell a scam .[

Especially the £10 postage, do you think he left a '0' off.

I agree about the garden though, very British, especially the whirlygig clothes dryer

:(

In fact here you go:

http://stargazerslounge.com/members-equipment-gallery/156740-my-new-cpc1100.html

Those images have been ripped off. The owner (Gadget) hasn't posted on here since November though...

reported to eBAY

well spotted, i have just sent gadget a pm to see if he is aware of this, i think this wants reporting to ebay oops i see you have done a report

well spotted, i have just sent gadget a pm to see if he is aware of this, i think this wants reporting to ebay

Ive reported it, and also sent a message to the lister to advise him of the same.

Remember the old adage "If something is too good to be true, then it probably is".:(

Hi guys

I can assure you the scope is safe and sound in my garage just some scammer using my pics from my very British garden will report it as some one is likely to get ripped off

Kevin

I reported a listing where someone has ripped of one of my images 4 days ago, eFail have yet to remove the listing, so im pondering about sending a solicitors letter to get them to do the job they are supposed to do....

Archived