Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Rogers back dog this time

Hi everyone .i just got in , will judge the POW later tonight , looks like a lot to go through, back later , nice to be home , a TERRIBLE WEEK AGAIN will tell all later on

Rog :(

well not the weather , it was was my lovely dog , ,he was a bit off when i left on saturday , not alot better when i came home to see the dome finished on monday , then weds i noticed a swelling , under his chin ,kinda upper throat i suppose , well within an hour it was Grapefruit size, i,m afraid i just folded ,big time , thought it was a tumour, every one in tears ,said bye to him as i went to the Vet , but once at the Vet , i thought , this cant be , its to quick , to which the Vet said GRass seed my friend, we will operate right away , well within an hour and half , had call from the vet , to say he got the grass seed out had to do a 1 inch slit, and flushed it all out , now on anti -B swelling all gone now , still a bit sleepy , but it put pay to my hols, but dont care as long as the dog is fine , i feel drained a bit , so no imaging i,m afraid , off to bed soon , but will get back soon to the scopes .

nice to be back

Rog

Hi Rog

Sorry to here that your week up here in Suffolk, wasn't good.

I know the weather in the early part of the week was a bit 'iffy', but the last few days have been quite nice.

As Mike said, it looks like a clear sky tonight, albeit there's still a fair bit of cloud at the moment.

Dave

Had the same with our dog years ago, its the type of seed that we used to play darts with when we were kids,it has barbs on it and once it enters it can only go one way, ours went in through the pad and came out halfway up its leg!

Glad your back Rog, I bet you have been playing with that dome

M2

Welcome home Rog. Forget about the lousy hol. and get settled back into a home routine. Do what KK suggests, which is anything you like, but make a fuss of the pooch now and again. Must have caused you a bit of concern initially, but all is fine now.

Dome inspired images will soon be flooding out Eh. Rog. great stuff coming our way.

Ron. :(

thanks all , well yes Ron , now the Dome is done , i will start to get things rolling , having a puter made for the dome work , that should be ready in 3 weeks , now i need to get the guiding , thats all sorted , just have to part with the money, then get the elecs all sorted ,etc etc , so maybe still 5 or 6 weeks away yet before i,m out guiding , have to go away again on hols ehehehh , and other jobs need to be sorted , but should be really rolling for the late summer Autumn

Rog

haven't you heard that Summer has been cancelled and gone striaght into Autumn - wasn't there a scene on Monty Python Holy Grail about that :) They had to eat Robins Minstrals :(

Nice one Rog, glad it's finally coming together! Look forward to seeing some of the images. Actually I look forward to seeing all of the images.

Ant

Archived