NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Link to SGL on my site

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
over enthusiastic anti virus lol

Don't think so !

Google search blocks 11 million .co.cc websites to fight malware - TechSpot News

Seems that a lot of AV companies added the sub domains to their list of harmful sites, with an "opt out" submission to those who felt their sites should not be on the exemption list.

The other issue is that as Google have deleted all .cc domains off their directory, the OP web site will not show up in any searches.

*burp*

Yeah its a free and easy site, Korean or something, but if its known to be spammy or something then I'll just buy a proper domain and host it elsewhere.

I have also PM'd the admin boss to ask. I'm guessing its fine as I have seen plenty of poeple link to SGL on their personal astro sites, I can't see mine as being any different?

Lots more to add for sure yes, want to get a gallery up of Witney Astro's images. And maybe some beginner's info. I dont know really but thought it might be nice.

Out of interest.. what IS are your using ?

Hi Malcolm,

Am using ESET version 5.

Been an ESET user for many years, primarily because their software has never been as much of a "resource hog" as Norton or as "blinking annoying" as McAfee.

So far so good.

Chris

URL's arnt that much sam, iv bought mine for £2.99 for 2 years on LCN.com but one would need a hoster then for the site i do think LCN is reasonable, otherwise i bet names.co would be pretty good too (as they are one of the big url name companys nice site though:)

Archived