Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

im back

richbyers

hi all

some of you may remember me, some not. last year i was a very regular poster on here, but due to long term illness i have not done any astronomy for a year now, which is annoying because i have done OU courses and knew much which i have now forgotten.

anyone want to fill me in on whats been happening?

i live in the lake district, due to my health i cant get out much, however i do have very very dark skies due to living in the middle of nowhere, so here's to a year trying to remember what i forgot

anyways

see you around

rich

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Rich,

Sorry to hear you have been unwell...

So Welcome back!

Skies are clear for the foreseable future....it just doesn't get better than that..mind you sleep deprevation is starting to kick in.

Hi and welcome back to the forum and trust that you are on the road to a full recovery! There has been some general tidying up within the forum with sections now being listed slightly differently and of course the 'for sale' section alas is no more. There are a lot of new people inspired by the stargazing live programme who are busy contributing and asking questions as you might expect - so your knowledge is truly welcomed!

Glad you're back and hopefully you will be able to do some astronomy with the clear weather that is now upon us.

Clear skies

James

Archived