Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SSP 2012

Hello all,

Planning for the 2012 SSP is now in full swing. Apologies that I have not been on for a while but due to family circumstances I have been away for a while but now back on track.

New location found for the SSP and you will all know in due course.

You will be happy to know that the provisional date for the SSP Will be in August and will coincide with the Perseid Meteor shower, which I'm sure will be a great relief for many.

Website is currently under construction and will update you all as and when it will be released.

Many thanks for your patience and will update you shortly.

Many thanks

Darren :)

• 2 months later...

I checked the SSP website and couldnt see a contact email / number either.

Maybe somebody with a contact could give Darren a shout or failing that try Twitter as a really long shot.

Well volunteered Alex :):hello2::p

We might be interested Alex, could you put us down for the hog roast and the planetarium as well, or just pencil us in? Flat short grass please with full electric hook up and dog walk.

We are off to Kelling in Sept, so not too near that, and not too early in the summer else it wont be dark enough.

Cheers

Tim

:hello2:

• 3 weeks later...

I have no idea where Darren is. But the SSP is usually August, if there is no bookings/details yet, I think it's a fairly safe bet that it'll not be going ahead.

There are other Star Parties though, Kelling in September is always good if you can get a pitch, and several others listed in this board.

I'm going to lock this thread now, not much point in it being open if there is no starparty.

Ant

Archived