Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Full List of Messier Maps with Telrad circles

On my never ending trawl of the internet for Astronomy Info - I found this today MSAS: Messier Finder Charts

A full list with maps and Telrad circles of all the Messier objects- Compiled by the Mansfield and Sutton Astronomical Society - looks a fantastic resource for those of us without GOTOs looking to increase our Messier sightings

Hope its of use :p

Superstar !!! L) I have seen them in Lidl.... Are they reasonable quality? They do a decent job? If so I will get one. Thanks for sharing.

Steve

Seems fine to me Kirk - cheap and does the job (ie keep the dew off) actually - it might have been Lidls - the store is opposite where my parents live I always get them mixed up - the store that is not the parents - one's got long hair thats definitely my mother :p

I tip if you go down this route- if you want to highlight anything before you laminate it do it in red or any other dark colour - I did it in that lime yellow colour and couldn't see anything in the dark with a red torch later.

Archived