Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

A hello from Oxfordshire

12dstring

Hello everyone!

Well I've been reading around this forum for a while, but have yet to make a post so...

I'm Dave, 18, and was an A-level student up until this morning when I finished my last exam. :wink:

I developed my interest in astronomy after buying a small telescope a year or so ago, and have been hooked on imaging since getting a webcam back in January. I've got a website with a few pictures on here:

www.12dstring.me.uk/astro

I'm now hoping to study astrophysics next year at university 8)

That's about it I think...

Looking forward to chatting with everyone,

Welcome to SGL Dave, and congrats. on a nice website. You have done very well after a year in the hobby, you are obviously very keen, and a fast learner. I don't see Astrophysics presenting any problems for you.

Enjoy SGL, and should yopu need to ask any questions, fire away.

Ron. :wink:

Thanks everyone :wink:

Most of the features of the Messier catalogue were suggested from fellow astronomers, so if there's a new feature or anything like that you'd find useful, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Welcome Dave. Great to see one more young student here :wink: But it just seams you're not new in astronomy 8) And, matey, youre site is great as well ! Hope you'll find everything you need here, 'cause these guys are really helpful .

Marius

• 1 month later...

Archived