Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

wakefield area

crashtestdummy

That's mostly what I'm missing crash the sagittarius stuff. I managed M61 last night but had to use averted vision as the LP was drowning everything out! Whispy cloud didn't help.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just getting all my gear in the car for an all nighter.I was thinking about hawes area earlier though, but the WAG (winscarr astronomical group ha ha) meeting will be a good night seeing as its so warm i actually had to ditch the jacket last night!!!!

Sorry Damian and Paul, little girl has been sick again and wife can't cope on her own! :mad: Going to have to say I can't make it. Looks like the bak garden for me tonight.

Anyone going to Winscarr? I MIGHT be able to get there this evening....

And yes, this is the forum that rocks :-) :-) I'm going to speak to a mate of mine who's quite heavily involved with Leeds Astronomy Society, see what advice he has for making a group more "formal", if that's what the general consensus is??

hope anyone that is out is having a great time, just come back from taking the dogs out and had the bins with me. got m13, m92 and the beehive easily in about 15 minutes! saturn is looking awsome too, so surpised you can make out it has rings with a pair of bins!!!

have fun tonight,

nick

Just been out in back garden with scope and bins had a few problems to start with knocked finder out of alinment couldn't find anything till I relised what I had done sorted and found saturn awsome sight tried my carboot eyepiece 50p for a palossi 5mm work fine but the slightest of touches on the scope and it looked like I was in an earth quake hope all that are out tonight have a good night hopefully I will be able to make the next meet

Archived