NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

wakefield area

crashtestdummy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the green light for tonight so I'm up for a winscarr visit......or Sutton bank....whatever is on the cards

hmmm I might broach the subject with our lass see what kind of look i get

Not a problem putting all the gear in the car and having a ride up soupy and Paul, I just don't want you guys wasting those passes on clouds as they sound harder to get than all the messiers!

If tomorrow night is clear I'm gonna do sutton bank again or further east as I'm off Tuesday.

I'll get a good nights kip then.

The hours it was best between were 12 and 2 last night for full dark skies so tomorrow its going to be roughly 10 onwards i guess?

Prob best for me tomorrow now as well. Everyone here in bed so if it gets clear later I might just go out in the garden with no street lights and very little neighbours I don't do too bad for close LP but Huddersfield kills the northern horizon for me :embarassed:

I'm under a patch of clear sky at present god know's where its come from?

I may try an hour in the garden myself although its not going to be properly dark till well gone 10

Think it was about half 3 again Kieran not sure? I'll have to ask those deer next time I see them lol!

It's like the Nevada salt flats instead of salt fever for the speed its star fever for the galaxies.

I really enjoyed it last night, great to see people engaged in something they both enjoy and have a Passion for.

I see Arcturus outside think the scope is going out and I'm gonna bag the last messier in Virgo!

shame i couldnt get out to join you last night, but my garden was briliant! the seeing was perfect, except the LP of course!

first timer for saturn and i managed to get it to x200 and the image was crystal, stable and bright. no wobble or shimy and te cassini was easily visible. totally blown away! cant wait to get out again for saturn, i see an SCT for me on the horizon :grin:

Well good luck Damian yeah was amazing last night was on a rite high processing data as we speak got my best Saturn shots to date and a whole load of other great stuff.

Dident wanna take scope down last night it was tracking that good, we defo gonna av to take a trip up there again.

Well good luck Damian yeah was amazing last night was on a rite high processing data as we speak got my best Saturn shots to date and a whole load of other great stuff.

Dident wanna take scope down last night it was tracking that good, we defo gonna av to take a trip up there again.

Archived