Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Doomed Dome

CELESCOPE

Well its happened again , my hopes shattered once again,and i,m really at a low now, just had a call to say they cant come to finish the Dome as the fitter has gone sick, and i feel sick so much so my temper went and the wife had to stop me from smashing the whole £2000 Dome to bits , that my friends is how i am i,m afraid , uncontrollable when these things happen.

i shant mention the supplier, but this was ordered the start of Feb and now 5 months later i still have no Dome ,excuse after excuse,i truely wish i had made my own now , but there it is , have to stick with it as i have parted with my money , Darn fool that i am ,

A lesson learnt i think.

But maybe one day i will get a surprise and the whole thing will be at last finished ,lets hopes so , keep your fingers crossed for me , roll on next week hols , and get away from it all .

Cheers

Rog :) :x :)

I agree with Daz, you should mention them!

That is a blumming awfull service. If I ever buy a dome I'll be in touch to find out who not to buy it from.

Grab a beer and remember that it's June 21st tomorrow and from then on in the evenings start drawing in! That has got to be good news...

Ant

Sorry to hear of your disappointment Rog, unfortunately customer service is a thing of the distant past, apart from a few suppliers who care about the consumer and their own reputation. (Thankfully they are known to us here)

We should name and shame, otherwise they will carry on treating others the same. I think that you should contact trading standards, after all, they have your money and have failed to meet their end of the contract. Surpising what results a telephone call from the right place can achieve.

naz

Thats shoddy service to say the least.

I'm just starting a house extention, lets hope my builders are better then your dome erectors.

Hope it works itself out soon.

Mick

Really sorry for you mate. Trading standards or Citizens Advice next stop. They shouldn't get away with this rubbish and you should get some compensation. It's obviously spoiled your enjoyment and messed your life up so you should have some recourse.

You could suggest that they take it away and refund the money?

Kaptain Klevtsov

Rog,

What's left to be done? Is it something that folk on here could complete? I'd be happy to come and do what I could and I'm sure others would volunteer.

I can't believe you need to worry about a warranty - if there is one, with their track record it can't be worth much.

Mike

spoke with Gary the owner of the company, he was up front with me about the major problems they are having with the new desigm , the mouldings at the factory somehow went wrong and the engineering firm made a harsh of the roller brackets , this seems to be now sorted ,i gave him a list of complaints i had , and he has come across for compenstation , he said he wants to get this completed now, so i,m a happy bunny ,and can only say so sorry for whats happening , so fingers crossed looks like its all go now , i did say i will hold back paymentto the credit company , which seemed to work ,

Anyway Mike thanks for that offer , very nice of you mate , but i will hold out for them to finish ,

Cheers

Rog

Archived