NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

New Here

Teslar

Hi just joined up tonight so be gentle, I'll be looking for advise soon no doubt but will look around first to see what I can learn from

Only have a very basic reflector telescope I've had for years in the loft but in the market for a major upgrade once I've found out what I need :icon_salut:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the welcome :icon_salut:

I've been looking around for a few weeks trying to decide before I stumbled on SGL, I was on the point of purchaing a NexStar 6SE but holding off now I'm here just to see what esle may be available or recommended. Portability is key for me but I'd also like to see more than planets venturing into star cluster and nebulae and possibly a bit of astro photography, I bet youve all been there before.......

so if anyone can recommend something to check out other than the 6SE I'll be happy to do a little more investigation before I part with my cash

Archived