Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SW Nirvana 28mm arrived today....

Dodge

I got one of these recently, am loving it. You have to get used to looking sideways into the face cup :)

What scope are you using it on?

I've got a SW200P and a Tal 100RS. I suspect it'll only really get used on the 200P - only had a chance to have a quick look the other night, but the weather was awful.

I had one of those, badged by W.O.

Lovely eyepiece. Beautifully to look through and extremely well made.

Andy

I intend getting the 7 and 16 mm at some point. 82 degrees FOV seems to be a sweet spot, certainly for my eyes.

I have the 4mm Nirvana at the moment and, considering the amount of glass in it, it's a pretty good high power eyepiece with my shorter focal length scopes.

Yeah, I think the 4mm wouldn't get much use with me - but i'm on the lookout for the 7 and 16. They don't come up for sale too often, so I suspect I'll be giving FLO a call in a month or so!

I have the 7 & 16 Nirvanas and have to say they are a nice EP for the money. Very well made and look smart to boot. I like the twist up eye cup for getting eye position just right and actually found the FOV much easier to see than in the T6 Nags despite having similar eye relief.

Archived