Just joined the forum!

Welshy_Pete

Hello Ive just joined the forum!

Im watching the programme on tv and interested in all the stars and planets etc. So I thought I'd join up and learn some more.

Im 30 years old and from north Wales near Wrexham UK.

The forum looks great with plenty of information and lots to learn. Hopefully make some new friends on here as well.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Pete and welcome to the forum and I guess the world of astronomy. Lots to learn of course but none of it difficult and there is plenty of interest areas within the subject to keep you interested. There is a search button at the top of the page (in case you have missed it:)) which is useful to help you research past questions and answers in addition to all the different sections. No such thing as a daft question although I can't always say the same for the answers - I know, I've written half of them.:D:D

Clear skies

James

hey pete, welcome.

im sure you will find this site very informative.

when i first joined in nov i barely knew i thing. now, because of this site, i know a hell of a lot more.

hope you find this site as (if not, more) informative as i have.

good look and clear skies

martin

Archived