Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A new member from Spain

arbacia

Hi everybody,

This is to introduce myself in the fomum.

I'm an academic scientist but amateur stargazer. Mainly devoted to visual observation with my Dobsonian 16" and planets and Moon photography with my C11 CGE. With a small group of friends I use a C14 CGE in a Dome observatory in Southern Spain.

At present President of a local astronomical Association (Astrohenares) and moderator in one of the biggest Spanish astronomy forum (Asociación Hubble).

Cheers,

Patricio

Hi,

Nice welcome indeed! thanks.

Skubamike, the telescopes have growth along the years. At the begining, they were smaller, much smaller. But I take care of them...

Sara, I've seen your message in Asociacon Hubble forum. If you have any question or issue just send me a private message there. I REALLY know how you feel writing is a foreing language. :)

Neil, long time no-writing there? See you soon

It will take some time to get to SGL mechanics. For example, this morning I expend some time trying to edit my location, etc with no results.

Cheers,

Patricio

Sara, I've seen your message in Asociacon Hubble forum. If you have any question or issue just send me a private message there. I REALLY know how you feel writing is a foreing language. :)

Thanks Patricio - You write in English on SGL and I'll write my best Spanish on Asociacion Hubble - Sounds like a fair exchange!!!

Archived