Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Clear sky tonight!

g0ibi

The skies were clear here earlier in Beds, but I stuck the cloud magnet outside and that was that! All cloudy at the mo.

I'm taking some darks, taking a bit more care over the ISO setting this time... I managed to take some ten minute darks at 100 ISO the other night :D

high and hazy here, can make out some stars and even cassiopea. Main problem is the 10,000w security light that keeps turning on from a distant neighbours garden.....Bah!!

Floodlights, I know your pain! :D

I think it might be high and hazy here in Kent too but i'm not sure - IT'S ALL OBSCURED BY LOW AND MISTY, Aaaaaargh! :eek:

The skies are relatively clear here at the moment though I am unsure of whether it is worth attempting to observe. Although I can see night sky up there I can also see a lot of high cloud obscuring the view. The conditions aren't too bad I suppose as Jupiter and the Moon are plainly visible, as are a few stars, but the seeing may be too bad to get a decent look at either.

Archived