Good Evening!

5AM

Im Sam!

Have been lurking around the forum for a while spying on the P.O.W competitions!

Then i thought hmm why dont i just sign up! and now i am here!

Im From the south east, really keen on astrophotography!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just mucking about, considering what name to choose then i put in 3 ___ and it worked. I can see that it may look like im some form of idiot, so is it possible to change it after my 5 minutes of spontanious behaviour.? after all im here for the long run!!

Ah well everyone is extremely pleasant on here, sky watcher or Meade. I know this isn't the rite place to start talking about the possibility of second hand gear, I am scanning eBay for something good. Any reccomendations are welcome. And the issue about my name is being rectified!

Trust me to be a pain in the glute!

Hi Sam,

Welcome to the forum.

As regards the choice of telescope, why not post your interests, Imaging or visual, DSO or planetary, budget, and I'm sure someone will be able to give some opinion.

Once you get to 1 month & 50 posts you will have access to the buy/sell area where you may find something.

Archived