Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

24th september meeting! blaenavon

garethmob

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weathers moving in from the South west ... Rain over Exmoor heading your way... :glasses2: Theres a long strip of cloud and it's basically moving along itself.. but its getting narrower and it's clearer either side...

I have just been having another look at the "paid for" hi res rainfall radar service I use... as well as moving along the line of the clouds it's slipping eastwards slowly so it should stop... theres cloud either side of the rain area and clearere skies beyond that...

It's currently raining in Blackwood and mountain ash areas and it seems to be moving towards brynmarw. I'll keep posting to see but it dosent look good

Thanks to every one looking at the weather :glasses2:

Sent from my Now working iPhone using Tapatalk

The "paid for predicition" is Rain should ease for 45 mins then start again before stopping around 20:00(ish) but Blaenavon is right ont he North edge of a larger lump movign up the Bristol Channel...How long it will before before the cloud breaks up... don't know :glasses2:

If anyone want to try the Met offices Beta Offering...

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/beta/weather/forecast/

Select Rainfall and then click play to "predict".. similar for cloud...

Taffy_2 has said its raining pretty bad and it's raining over here too. I think it's best to call tonight off as a few of us would have to leave soon.

In going to look at weather for next sat over the next few days.

Sorry guys.

Sent from my Now working iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived