Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

24th september meeting! blaenavon

garethmob

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just got back home from work :rolleyes: looking at the weather from the last 2 days and now it does look like tomorrow be better than sat.

bbc : clouds

metcheck : cloud with poss light rain

met office : cloud

as apposed to

bbc : rain

met check : less cloud but higher rain possibility

met office : rain

tomorrow is unfortunatly out of the question for me, as for the first time in 3 months stupid busy on friday night ;) (60 orders on evening we usally only have 20 - 40 :( )

but me unable to come shouldnt stop any one else if the weathers good sat i still will go up the site if the consensus for tomorrow is yes then i'll post weather updates and if taffy_2 wil help a more local update to say if its a yes or a no :glasses2:

I will post weather updates throughout Saturday morning/afternoon.I will visit the site around 5pm,and I will text you gaz (will send you my number later).At least then we will have a good idea what the conditions are like and you can decide if it's on or off.

I will also be popping up the site tommorrow night for a few hours ,if anyone wants to join me let me know(if your unsure about the location I can meet you)

i may need some help off some one ;) my car it seems may need a new battery get paid monday :( my jump starter i use for my scope is my main one i use for my car, and it can jump it twice :) so i may um need to borrow one for a few mins to get home :glasses2: id owe the lucky person a pint :rolleyes:

ye tha be great taffy_2 id post some when im around in work as well ;)

hope the weather tonights good pat :glasses2: looking at sat 24 it might just be very clear tonight (like last night was very good) if im able to finish earlier, i might come up but its going to be from 9 - half 10, and i wont have a scope with me if i do :rolleyes:

also i actually delivered to the farm meeting place in work the other day

I'm attending a wedding function earlier on that day, but I'll try and get there.

If I do what is the best way to drive in. What I mean is, are folks viewing in the car park opposite the transmitters. I don't want to drive in and spoil any imaging/viewing. :glasses2:

Good morning all,we will be in the car park but it's quite large(as long as you knock your lights lights as soon as your in it should be ok)pat and I was up the site last night but we gave up at 9,100 % cloud cover lol(nice dob tho pat)..

I've checked several weather sites their all saying thick cloud/rain but I will keep you all posted

Good morning every one

First weather update for the day.

Bbc: cloudy but with rain.

Metcheck: cloudy and rain.

Met office. Rain but could be clear.

So at present guys it's looks not very good. I'll post another but later

Sent from my Now working iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived