Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

grrrrr help

noakesy

a work mate was winding me up today by saying that they didnt land on the , he says no one has taken pics of where they landed only ever get to see what nasa want us to see, he says joe bloggs use normal telescopes cant see them, and why doesnt people use hubble to show the things on the moon.so what do i tell him to shut up, if anyone has pics to prove him wrong, please help..:)

he wound me up today going on and on

Well from the comments the you quoted he sounds pretty ignorant but I guess it won't help your work relationship to point this out :)

Don't bite when they start (I have one as well - but all wind ups in good humour).

If you haven't got any, get a pair of Ear-soft plugs - you can keep them in all day & kills most sound ..............

There was a thread a while ago regarding the size scope you'd need to resolve the landers etc from earth. IIRC, it needed to have at least a 100 metre main mirror, so that's why they can't be seen with a telescope from earth, as there currently isn't one anywhere near big enough.

The real killer blow to these people is to ask them if there was a cold war going on at the time, and, as there was, how come the Russians didn't blow the whistle on the yanks when they detected the radio transmissions coming (as the conspiracy nuts say) from the arizona desert :)

Rob

Just had a talk last night at local Astro group entitled Apollo Hoax, it showed all the arguments as to why it must be a Hoax and then went through all the arguments and disproved the arguments most of which were based on unscientific unresearched statements.

Those who don't want to believe it happened will never be convinced, don't rise to the bait of the argument, rise above this moron.

Carole

yeah its a hoax , there have never been any satellites in space , the russians never launched yuri gagrin into orbit , there has never been a spacestation , nasa has never sent a craft to mars , voyager 2 has not been to uranus and neptune , ect ect ect , werner von braun never made a v1 or v2 rocket . the earth is flat , i dont belive in electricity as i cant see it . lol.

tell you work collegue to send an email to buzz aldrin ,im sure old buzz will set him straight !! :) or buy him a airline ticket to houston tx tell him to put his money where his mouth is , walk into the nearest bar and say neil and buzz are liars and they never went to the moon ........................

:)

yeah its a hoax , there have never been any satellites in space , the russians never launched yuri gagrin into orbit , there has never been a spacestation , nasa has never sent a craft to mars , voyager 2 has not been to uranus and neptune , ect ect ect , werner von braun never made a v1 or v2 rocket . the earth is flat , i dont belive in electricity as i cant see it . lol.

yeah when the shuttles launches, instead of going into orbit it lands at a secret loaction (area 51)

:)

tell him to point a laser at the reflectors they left behind on the moons surface

Archived