NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hi, from huddersfield. first time on one of these sites :-)

KerryAnn23

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks everyone, i've been so happy since i found this place, its great to be in touch with like minded people. none of my friends and family are interested about what goes on up there so i've always been on my own with my learning but now at least i can share on here and ask silly questions about what i see or dont see lol

Hi everyone, i've got my first question/request for you guys........ im getting the celestron 15x70 bino's and i want a tripod but dont no wot to look for in the slightest. i want the cheapest i can get but that will be stable and good for years to come. can anyone do a search for me and send me some links or something? people have told me i need a tripod and then an adapter but it kinda dont help that i have no idea at all about tripods, dimentionsw, the bino's themselves lol...... i seem really dumb dont i? lol :-)

Archived