Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi, from huddersfield. first time on one of these sites :-)

KerryAnn23

Hi everyone. i was told to check this place out as i am just getting back in to the world of astronomy, im so glad i followed that advice. i havent got a scope yet as im trying to learn the sky by the naked eye first. getting some binoculars for my birthday tho and iv got Stellerium to help me out a little too. hopefully i will meet some nice people on here as i dont know anyone interested in the universe. thanks xxx:icon_salut:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi everyone. i was told to check this place out as i am just getting back in to the world of astronomy, im so glad i followed that advice. i havent got a scope yet as im trying to learn the sky by the naked eye first. getting some binoculars for my birthday tho and iv got Stellerium to help me out a little too. hopefully i will meet some nice people on here as i dont know anyone interested in the universe. thanks xxx:icon_salut:

hello and welcome to the forum :)

Thanks everyone. i really cant wait to the bins now lol, just gotta hope for a clear sky once i have them lol x

ive just moved from denby dale to coventry...what an increase in light pollution :)

congrats on your new hobby!

Thanks everyone, i am hopefully going to order them in a couple of week, gotta ask the boyfriend for my birthday money early tho lol, i am hoping to attend the star party in october too which i've got really excited about just working out weather i can get there or not but thats my enthusiasm building x

Archived