Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Jupiter 15.11.14 No2

theo

Not much happening in the way of capturing any new data with the current weather so still working through runs from the 15th. Its good practice though (and I needed it) and I have spent much time these last few evenings trying to get back to a regime I feel happy with. This image was the second to last of the session.   

Pete

post-22012-0-37720600-1416527243_thumb.p

Cheers Simon and Simmo39.

Thanks Stuart, yes I agree. It's all the hours staring at this screen that does it!!

I think this is a better tone but it's always tricky when it comes to colour, brightness etc due to variation in displays.

post-22012-0-10236600-1416603748_thumb.p

Lovely shots Pete. Can concur with the colour/monitor and indeed phone screen balance. Differences can be striking. 

Best regards,

Ralph

Great processing Pete, you manage to pull out the detail while retaining a smooth, glassy translucency and depth.

I just need some to capture some better data before the next series of Atlantic lows roll over. Then I can practice processing until my eyes give in ;-)

Archived