Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Starlight Instruments FeatherTouch Focusers

FLO

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorely tempting, but can I get one to fit my Altair Astro 6" RC which is longing to have a decent focuser??

Probably. I'll find out then let you know :smiley:

As well as the items listed at our website (held in stock here at FLO) we can also special-order an item, which would probably be cheaper than you ordering direct because we are passing on the saving we make on delivery costs.

Steve

As well as the items listed at our website (held in stock here at FLO) we can also special-order an item, which would probably be cheaper than you ordering direct because we are passing on the saving we make on delivery costs.

Steve

Thank you Steve!!!

This is excellent news! And I have to say, FLO's prices are much keener than the existing UK dealers.

I had actually ordered one of these from the widescreen centre, but they goofed up and sent the wrong one. They have had it back a few days now and no refund yet :( , but when that comes through I will re-order one from FLO, I know that you guys wouldn't mess me about like that :)

Sorely tempting, but can I get one to fit my Altair Astro 6" RC which is longing to have a decent focuser??

The Altair 6”RC is a GSO telescope, like the American Astro-Tech model, so it will accept a FeatherTouch FTF2015BCR Crayford focuser (the one shown in the photo at the beginning of this thread) using the Starlight Instruments A20-271 adapter.

We already have the focuser in stock so would only need to obtain the adapter. Cost including adapter would be £359. If you decide to take the plunge please email us :smiley:

HTH,

Steve

Steve, a good one to carry if possible would be something for the Lunt LS60.

We can do that, thank-you for the suggestion :smiley:

The Lunt LS60 accepts a FeatherTouch 2-inch Crayford focuser with a A20-399 adapter. Cost of focuser and adapter is £369.

We'll add both the GSO and Lunt adapters to our next order.

Steve

FLO's prices are much keener than the existing UK dealers.

Thank-you for noticing :smiley:

I had actually ordered one of these from the widescreen centre, but they goofed up and sent the wrong one. They have had it back a few days now and no refund yet :(

They are good people, you probably just caught them on a bad day.

Very good to hear this.........nice to be able to choose from Feathertouch, Moonlight, and Baader for focuser upgrades. You can't buy better.

I have the 'big daddy' FT3534 on my WO FLT132. It's simply exquisite in every way. One of my best astro buys......and at a bargain price at the time.

I have a new scope incoming soon ; a C8 EDGE HD. You can expect a phone call from me soon to order the Feathertouch for that scope

Regards to all at FLO & keep up the good work !

The Altair 6”RC is a GSO telescope, like the American Astro-Tech model, so it will accept a FeatherTouch FTF2015BCR Crayford focuser (the one shown in the photo at the beginning of this thread) using the Starlight Instruments A20-271 adapter.

We already have the focuser in stock so would only need to obtain the adapter. Cost including adapter would be £359. If you decide to take the plunge please email us :smiley:

HTH,

Steve

Brilliant Steve, thank you. I will be in touch in due course (when I've saved the pennies and cleared this with the finance director :D )

Woooooo Hooooooo!!!!!

Finally a decent dealer for Starlight and No more fights with customs.

I hope you will stock or at least be able to order the Micro Focusers for TeleVue and Tak as there may be a few takers out there.

Good News guys.

Cheers

Stuart

Archived