Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

My next door neighbour

Lurker

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ah, been there pal :p

good thing about yew, its an easy trimmer and it tastes nasty too, non of my dogs ever went back for seconds :)

Haha, I would love those trees all around the fence that grows like 10 foot high... But getting yew would give me more extra work, I suppose an exercise of sorting out the yew hedge is good for you. :p

Thats a great story! Like some of the other guys I thought you would say he broke your scope haha :p thats brilliant you got another into the fold!

You 2 will be going halves on an observatory that goes inbetween your gardens next :) that'd be awesome!

Nice to hear a good neighbour story for a change. I have a suspicion that someone near me is also an astronomer but I am not sure who. On a couple of observing sessions in my garden I have been sure that I can hear telescope mount motors slewing away in one of the other gardens.

Nice to hear a good neighbour story for a change. I have a suspicion that someone near me is also an astronomer but I am not sure who. On a couple of observing sessions in my garden I have been sure that I can hear telescope mount motors slewing away in one of the other gardens.

Oh no! A mystery slewer :p:)

Perhaps shout to your neighbour and get to know each other?, Can you not see your neighbour from your window? to see where they are?

play this out loud and see if he replies :)

Don't do that there might be like 20 polices and 10 S.W.A.T teams right outside your door

ALIENS ARE COMING!!!!

btw all the flashing of blue lights and the White light like the Batman Film with helicopters will be surrounding your house and above, You wouldn't even get to see anything in the skies :p

Archived