Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Clear Skies

paler31

The five day weather forcast tells me that there is to be clear skies this Sunday. I hope so, its about time, I have been dying to try autoguiding for the first time with my finderscope autoguiding setup.

:rolleyes::):eek:

John

They just keep pushing it back and back. Last Sunday they said Friday would be clear but then on Monday said Friday was cloudy but Saturday clear. Yesterday they said Saturday is now cloudy but Sunday is clear. And now updated yet again with Sunday cloudy and Monday possibly clear. I give up :)

Just thin veil Cirrus clouds here East of Nottingham, haven't looked to see if they are invading type. Itching to try out my new scope received two days ago!

It was you eh? Lol

been glorious blue sky all day in exeter. so blue i didn't need a coat. i went to whsmith's and bought phillips' "stargazing with binoculars" (which I thought was nice for having pics that actually give you a sense of what clusters and things actually look like in 10x50 bins).

it's cloudy now.

Rushed home yesterday as skies were clear and blue by the time I got home i could clearly see orion my first imaging target, rushed inside to get my tripod set it up and leveled it. No sooner had i done that orion dissapeared behind a cloud 5 min later I could not see a single star. I am cursed! I tell you, cursed!

and bought phillips' "stargazing with binoculars" (which I thought was nice for having pics that actually give you a sense of what clusters and things actually look like in 10x50 bins).

it's cloudy now.

My parents bought me both that and the telescope one for christmas..

The photos in the telescope one are Peter Shah's.

Archived