NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hi From East Sussex

Delphinus

Hi All

I am new here and have already made a couple of posts but figured it polite to introduce myself.

My name is john and I work as a freelance engineer, I have been interested in Astronomy for about 30 odd years.

I am fortunate to live in a part of East Sussex that for the mo has no street lighths but with 1500 houses being built that could all change.

I used to try and remember distances and names of stars etc but now I just love looking and exploring and asking then more looking not taking much of the science in, sorry. that could still change.

I don't do digital I tried but decided It was not for me, love looking at what those of you do do it are imaging and gald that you are.

I listen to vangelis when observing on my own or Gary Numan, Hawkwind etc.

I am a huge fan of the TV series 'Big Bang Theory' and my wife says she would like to adopt Sheldon Cooper ;)

Thats it really hope I can make a few friends here and carry my interest new heights.

John

Archived