Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

mini caravan

hi all, just to give you all the heads up, the company i work for are set to release a VERY small caravan, the prototype is still being built/designed, but it will be superb for star partys, the company are well know for making horse trailers and horse box`s,

i wont post a link but if any one wants more info then post here and i will pm some details

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still in prototype but around 9ft long, 6ft 3 wide and tall enough to stand up, will have a seat up front that makes into 2 single bunks a small sink with a 2 burner hob , a wardrobe and storage plus a tiny toilet area, no price set yet but they hope to market it well under £4000

I have just restored one of these...hard sides , hard top ...folds into a trailer! love it!

3947hid_23.jpeg?set_id=2C4000

and keep us informed of this new one! very interested

An awesome bit of kit, saw one recently at a camp site and takes a while to get your head around what it does!

Regards

Chris

I will not be posting any links to this new product on here as i feel it would be against forum rules also some what disrespectful to sgl admin/owners.

I can pm more info as and when it comes available

I will not be posting any links to this new product on here as i feel it would be against forum rules also some what disrespectful to sgl admin/owners.

I can pm more info as and when it comes available

Fair enough nightfisher.

Add me to your pm list, for any further info etc.

Cheers,

Andy.

i will pm all that are interested as i get full details, also i should state that i will gain nothing from any sales, im just a driver for this company, but im that impressed with this project and can really see how good it would be for star partys and the astronomer that wants to get away for a couple of days

Archived