Hello guys new here!

rjr16uk

Hi Everyone,

thought i would say hello, pretty new to astronomy, always have been keen since ive been a little kid, now 25 and have spent the last 6 months learning about our sky, planets, galaxies etc, very eager to get my telescope now. This forum is fantastic so far Im sure its going to be very useful for years to come!

By the way there must be a load of vultues out there buying telescopes, everytime I find the one i want...poof! its gone, its amazing how quick telescopes get sold, well the ones Ive bee wanting do anyway..its like an endless mission now to find a second hand telescope..! :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks very much everyone, cannot wait to get stuck in, at the moment reading a book by brian cox, just love this guy, i cannot put it down. Yes indeed i have atcually been dreaming now about having my telescope its getting that ridiculous! Looking at getting nexstar 8se or cpc 800, noticed there is one on ebay however but i know that has a few watchers and i think its only worth the starting price, we will see...

Archived