Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

sorry

john56

John,

Other than your online album, I cannot find any photos you have posted, to get some feedback on the pictures you will need to post them in the lunar imaging (for example) section rather than just into an album.

If you are having problems doing this please pm one of the moderator or admin team, this is the usual route for problem solving.

Steve..

Hi John. Sorry you feel that way. I personally have found the site to be very good and the people very helpful. Have you checked your posts to see if your images attatched ok. I know it sounds simple but could explain why you think you have had no replies. Chin up mate, everyone is here to help.

John56 has an album containing his images.

Stargazers Lounge - john56's Album: JohnMcS

I like the image of Jupiter and its four moons.

Paxo & David have established that John has created an album.

What we are trying to convey John, is that if you want feedback on your images you will have to post them up within a thread as that's where they will gain the most exposure and feedback....

John I pm'd you earlier to ask if you need help moving your images to somewhere more visible. The offers still there if you'd care to reply.

Just click the "Personal Messages" link at the top left of any page just under your login name :eek:

That's a bit harsh as an opening line! This is the most helpful and constructive place to get feedback from others in my experience. As suggested above the images may not be where we would expect to find them if its comments you are after.

Hi John, glad to see that you are still talking to us.:) If these are your first snap shots then you should be really pleased. They show good detail and reasonably good exposure. If you hand held your camera to the eyepiece then you have done well as it can be tricky keeping it all steady when you press the button. If you want to improve on these good images then give us some details on how you took the images and see what the gang can come up with.

Regards from Dave.

Archived