Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Celestron Omni CG4 mount Promotion

FLO

We have a small quantity of Celestron Omni CG4 mounts at only £99! :)

SOLD OUT Thank-you for your support.

celestron_omni_xlt_cg4_mount.jpg

The Omni CG4 is essentially a posh version of the Skywatcher EQ3. The main benefits are quality ball-bearings in both axis and a heavy-duty 1.75" steel pipe tripod, yet it is available for £55 less than the Skywatcher! It also accepts motors, a polarscope and even the Skywatcher GOTO upgrade kit.

Genuine unopened Celestron UK stock with two-year manufacturer's warranty.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
will the motors from my skywatcher eq3-2 (old grey sky scan 2000 version) fit onto one of these?

Stephen

Yes, it's the same mount but with a nice Vixen style dovetail saddle, excellent tripod and superb white paint scheme :D

So so tempting :)

i have just got my shiny white new 100rs and same day i see this, you can just imagine how tempted i am:D

I have a nice little EQ3 project anyway, so shouldn't even be looking. :)

You know you want a shiny white EQ3 with that 100RS. :D

I'd love one of those simply to have something better than my skyscan 2001, disregarding the fact that I still don't have a 'scope to go with it yet. I like the vixen dovetail clamp and the strong tubular legs which mine doesn't have.

Oh why oh why am I am so skint, I hate Christmas Bah Humbug :)

I notice that the pictures doesn't show any slo-mo cables attached to the mount, does it come with some?

Oh and by the way, how much are these at the regular price just so I know what I am missing here?

Archived