Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Looking good for tonight....

Catanonia

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good here (Sussex Coast) no clouds in view - and Sat24 has the clouds missing all the UK................... can't remember last time it looked this promising!

Good luck everyone in your endeavors tonight

Best

Nick

Looking good here (Sussex Coast) no clouds in view - and Sat24 has the clouds missing all the UK................... can't remember last time it looked this promising!

Looks good here on the coast near Chichester, but we've got a Force 5 from the North-East at the moment so seeing will be rubbish - a night for low powers and wide fields, I think!

Neighbours are out with their megawatt security light on, chopping down a tree....(to be fair, it's a rare event)

The main road is shut and our lane is being used as a diversion....(Lots of blinding head lights and also means I can't access my emergency dark sky site)

And the sky is crystal clear....

Against the odds, I think I'll pop out soon..........

I'm in the thick of it! Imaging the Fireworks galaxy and, "I know I shouldn't but I will": everythings working! I've said it now! The guider is flying and I've just managed to do my first proper 10 minute sub!

Even my dog is sleeping in my new observatory next to me. Ok it's a tent but hey.

Happy :(

EDIT: That'll serve me right - I've just noticed that "autosave" was off. Lesson learnt!

Archived